...which was to move the party to Bryan's mom and dad's house (big thanks to them for volunteering!!). Of course right after I called everyone, the sun was shining! But when I told Payne that we may not be able to have his party at the park today because it had been raining he chuckled and said, "Alright Mommy." And so there you have it...it really didn't matter to him and it was his party after all, so life was good!
The party was so much fun and Payne had a blast! We are so blessed to have such great friends and family who love Payne enough to celebrate his third birthday with him! And it was really too hot and humid to deal with an outside party anyway...right? (that's what I'll just keep telling myself!)
The AWESOME cake that Bryan's mom made for Payne...it tasted as good as it looked!
Party Favors...dinosaur themed of course!
My baby all grown up!
Sweet Avery
Getting excited about blowing out the candles
Payne had said all day that he was going to "achoo" his cake...well...he tried to blow the candles out by fake sneezing...but it didn't work. So it took everyone at the table to blow those candles out!
Sydnie, Jordan, and Henry
Preston...he was asleep in his baby seat at Payne's party last year!
Look at all of those presents!!
Payne and Nathan checking out his new presents
Loving my Payne!
Granddaddy helping Payne figure out new toys
So...all was wonderful and Payne keeps talking about his party and how much fun he had. Of course, he also keeps saying, "We are going to have another birthday party in the park when the sun comes out!" Now, any suggestions as to how I explain that one?!? I guess he thinks that today's party was just practice for the real one!







No comments:
Post a Comment