I'm not sure if Payne will EVER take off these Superman P.J.'s...but that is what being three is all about!! Look for more posts to follow on the birthday weekend that lies ahead!
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Let the Birthday Begin!
Okay...so today isn't actually Payne's birthday. In fact, it isn't until Monday, May 18th. But let the games begin...we went last night to pick out some presents from us. Then today his party plates and favors came in the mail. The kicker though was this fabulous present that came in the mail from his Aunt Susie, Uncle Jason, Jack and Baby Sam...


I'm not sure if Payne will EVER take off these Superman P.J.'s...but that is what being three is all about!! Look for more posts to follow on the birthday weekend that lies ahead!
I'm not sure if Payne will EVER take off these Superman P.J.'s...but that is what being three is all about!! Look for more posts to follow on the birthday weekend that lies ahead!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment