1. For my healthy, happy child who loves me through and through
2. For my husband who supports me and loves me despite my flaws
3. For my Mama...who raised me to be the woman that I am today
4. For my Daddy...who has beaten cancer TWICE and has taught me so much, but especially how to be a teacher
5. For my fabulous in-laws...who care for Payne each day while we work and who have always loved me as if I am one of their own
6. Most of all...for God's grace! He has brought me out of darkness and blessed me beyond belief. I don't deserve any of it and I just thank Him and praise Him everyday!
My sweet Payne...
My Mama...Payne's Mema
Three Generations...
Payne and his Grandmama...
Take it all in because it goes so fast...Happy Mother's Day!!







Great pictures!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!!! Your list is great too:) Glad you had a blessed Mother's Day.
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a great Mother's day! Love the pictures.
ReplyDeleteI know you are a wonderful mom. The pictures are precious. You have a very handsome son.(smile) And he looks like he adores both his grandmoms.But what I notice more than anything, is your love for our Lord, and how you praise him.
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Evelyn
"Keep the Faith and pass it on".
precious!! You have such a great heart and I love it!!!!! Amy
ReplyDelete