The view from our window last night:
And then this morning:
Payne was ready to go this morning. When he woke up, he had forgotten about the snow and he looked at me and said, "Snow Mommy!" as he suddenly remembered. I think we overdressed at first because we were kind of warm with the sun out...hence the shades Payne is sporting.
Payne and Mommy all bundled up!
My Snow Angel
Making snowballs...they kept sticking to Payne's gloves so when he would throw them they wouldn't actually go anywhere.
This is the way to sled...laid back and relaxed
Payne was getting a little tired at this point...
Our happy family
Relaxing in the "Snow Chair" that Daddy built for Payne, since the snowman didn't quite work out.
Payne was not a bit scared to sled down the street by himself.
All in all...it was a day full of memories and fun and I am now completely satisfied with the Winter of 2009. Now, bring on the warm weather!







Looks like you guys had a fun time. I am with you on the warm weather!! Can't get here fast enough:)
ReplyDeleteWe were very happy to get some good snow too!
ReplyDeleteLooks like y'all had a great time.
Great pics! I love the close-up of Payne! And I love the snow chair - I needed one of those!
ReplyDelete