
I am still amazed at how I learn something new from Payne each and every day. He is growing up so fast (which is rewarding yet sad because let's face it...he was just a baby yesterday!) He isn't just physically growing but his mind is going 24/7 and I can look at him and tell that the wheels are turning. We have been working on letters and numbers with Payne forever it seems like...pretty much since he started really talking. He loves learning new things and he seems to catch on pretty well. There are many times I look at Bryan and say,"Where did he learn that?" Well, I of course being a proud Mommy, have to share this next picture with you because I was amazed that Payne was able to do this:
Payne and I were coloring this week and he drew the letter "t" and said, "It's the letter "t" Mommy!" as he was so proud of himself. As a teacher, I thought this was pretty smart to be able to write a letter deliberately and identify it! Of course after this, the teacher in me then said,"That is so good Payne, why don't you draw some other letters!" To which he responded, "No Mommy, I not drawing letters." Well duh...I should've known that right! I cannot give myself the credit whatsoever for his smartness...God made him and knows what he can do...I know God has great things planned for Payne and this is just the beginning!! Bryan and I are so blessed to get to be apart of it!







No comments:
Post a Comment