Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Summer of Firsts

The last couple of weeks have been really busy. Payne has a had a lot of firsts this summer...and I will blog about one big first for him later on...but for now I will stick to his first trip to the dentist.

Payne was really excited about going to his "tooth party" at Dr. Muncy's office in Greenville. They sent him a really cute book ahead of time that we read together about what to expect at this particular dentist office and they called the visit a "tooth party" which I thought was a cute idea!

First time sitting in the dentist chair


Not a bit scared!


Watching a movie on the ceiling...how cool!


What's she doing back there?


I'm ready!!!


Let's get this party started!


Sitting very still


Being a good boy while she worked








Yeah!! All done!!



The Loot



Best prize of all!



Payne did such a good job and I was so proud of him! Thank you Pediatric Dentistry for such great care and Payne is still talking about how funny Dr. Mark is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment