What can I say? I am a horrible, no good, awful mother who just forgot! Forgot what you are wondering...well...I'll tell you.
The last two years I have made a "movie" for Payne that uses pictures from the year and some really cute and appropriate music as a soundtrack. I always work tirelessly to make it perfect and then share it with family and friends at his birthday party. It is sort of my version of scrap booking since I don't do that.
Well...this year Payne's party was planned for outside at the park (which you probably know...did not happen outside due to weather paranoia :) so I didn't worry too much about getting his "movie" ready in time for his party since I wouldn't be sharing it at his party.
Then school was winding down so I didn't get around to it.
Then we had VBS right when school got out so I didn't get around to it.
Then we went to the beach right after that so...you get the picture.
Well...I have finally gotten around to it and instead of copying it onto a DVD and distributing it like I normally do...I will post it right here on my blog for all to see! I used Smilebox instead of Windows Movie Maker because it is a lot quicker and easier since I was already a little bit behind schedule.
So enjoy the show!!
By the way...once you press play on Smilebox and the new page for Smilebox pulls up...close out my blog so you can hear just the music for the slideshow.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |








No comments:
Post a Comment