We had such a good time at the beach last week...Payne loved every minute of it! He wore himself out each day at the ocean, looking for seashells, building sand castles, playing in the lazy river, swimming in the pool, playing putt putt, flying kites, and all of the other fun things that kids can do at the beach. I took about 200 pictures (no, I'm not kidding!)...so below are just a few of my favorites that really captured what it was all about...seeing things through Payne's eyes.
(click on collage to see be able to see it bigger)

A special thanks to Bryan's parents who made it possible for us to go to the beach this year!! I have wonderful and generous in-laws!! :)
his feet pic is my favorite and I hate feet!!!! love it! I am excited about us going!!!
ReplyDeleteI really like the feet one too! Glad y'all had a great time!
ReplyDelete