Snuggling up for a nap...

Dancing like there is no one else in the room...

Calming nerves on a most important day...

"Giving" their daughters away...

Sharing their love with their grandbabies...
Being a teacher and a coach...
Being the "hero" that their son needs...
Wrestling, playing, and laughing until it hurts...
Exploring new things together...

Piggy back rides in the swimming pool...
But most importantly...
Leading, guiding, directing the life of a child...
I have been so blessed to have such wonderful men in my life.
My daddy has not only taught me everything that I needed to know, but he has always set the standard very high for what I would look for in a husband. He has led by example for what I wanted in a husband as well as a father for my children. He gives me encouragement, guidance, and is a biblical example of what a father should be...and I love him very much!
My husband has been the best father that I could have ever hoped and prayed for...and Payne loves his daddy! Bryan is patient with him, he leads and teaches him the things that a father should teach a son, he is proud of him and encourages him, and he is always striving to be a better man for him to look up to.
My Heavenly Father has poured blessings into my life which I cannot explain nor do I deserve. He is the ultimate standard of what a father should be...and His mercy and grace are endless. He has given me the privilege of having two men in my life who look to His standard to be their standard of living.
And for that, I am grateful.
Happy Father's Day!







That was a beautiful post! I love how you used all the photos!
ReplyDelete