Sunday, February 15, 2009

Thanks Stacy for posting this on your blog because it gave me the idea! I love being a mom and there are more lessons to be learned than possible to share...but I will share few!



-Mommyhood has taught me as soon as you sit down to eat, you will inevitably have to get up for more milk, to change a wet...or better yet, a poopy diaper (quite the appetite killer), to make sure that your child isn't getting into something because it suddenly got quiet...you get the picture!

-I have learned that time out is a very valuable thing; however, the memory of time out doesn't always stick because Payne continues to do the same things over and over that cause the time out to occur. I just keep on perservering!

-Last but not least, I have learned that the funniest human being that I believe I will ever encounter is my child. He makes me laugh incessantly, he causes me to have the urge to take pictures and video constantly to capture these funny moments, he's the reason I blog in the first place!! Thank you Payne for bringing such joy into our lives!!

3 comments:

  1. Kids will make you laugh even when your trying to be mad!!

    Kim(from church) started this blog carnival so I linked you up over at her page. She does this on the 1st and 15th of every month.So next time you just copy your link up in the address bar and put it on her page under Mr.Linky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stacy...I needed some instructions too!! I still may have to call you when I try to do it (eventually!).
    I enjoyed your lessons Diana!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along! I started this a few months ago, just for my own son's "baby book"... he doesn't have anything but my blog... lol And I love reading what moms of older kids learn - the funny and the serious. Its all coming at me soon enough! :)

    ReplyDelete