Sunday, February 8, 2009

Shorts in February???

I was very excited to take a break from the Winter and have the beautiful weather we had this weekend!!! It's going to be very sad when it gets frigid again. So while it was here we took advantage of the Spring-like conditions and went outside today to play golf in the backyard. It took awhile to find a pair of shorts and t-shirt for Payne since he hasn't sported that type of clothing since September. I finally came up with some mismatched articles for him to wear so he didn't have to wear sweatpants in 70 degree weather. We had such a good time outside and Payne is sleeping soundly tonight from all of the playing he did outside. I forgot how much I missed it!

Payne practicing his putt



I wish the grass was a little greener!



Daddy coaching Payne on his golf swing (nice background of the development that is going up behind our house...hence the piles of red dirt!)

2 comments:

  1. Payne is so cute! It looks like they were having lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know we are enjoying the weather. Looks like Payne is a great golfer :)

    ReplyDelete