Sunday, October 18, 2009

Blog...what blog???

Do I have a blog? Well...you wouldn't think so the way that I've totally neglected to post lately. But...we've been a little busy since school started back. I think in my last post I alluded to the fact that once school begins things get a little crazy, which in turn made me a slacker in the blog world.

But anyway...I digress. Here are a few pics of the things that we've been doing that I've been able to snap photos of (there have been a lot of times that I didn't get the camera out...I've slacked on that as well!)

Payne started AWANA at church this fall...

...and I have been his teacher which has been...well, interesting!

He has made a lot of new friends at AWANA.

Payne has loved going to Cubbies and I really do enjoy teaching each Wednesday night.


And of course there's been time with "old" friends too...

Don't ask why Payne and Avery like to play in this corner of the living room.

They told us this was there tent.



There have also been some interesting times at home...with all of these rainy, lazy, football watching Saturdays. Payne decided he was going to have a sack race so he used our pillowcase.

Payne playing "train" with his animals...he has a wild imagination!




Then this past weekend we tried to go to Fall Festival at church. Payne was really looking forward to going...however, he had an upset stomach the day before and on Saturday when we went he was really cranky. It took us about 10 minutes to get him to decide that he would finally get on the slide (so unlike him).

Poor thing...this is all he got to do before we had to leave. He actually asked to leave...so I knew that he wasn't feeling good if he was asking to go! But oh well...we tried. And he is feeling better now, thank goodness!


And that's about it. Most of my time has been spent going here and there...doing school stuff...trying to get to see Bryan since he is gone about 2 nights a week with athletics...and so on and so on. I'm sure there will be a lot of posting coming up since school has calmed down and the holidays are coming up. Payne loves Halloween...this is his favorite time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment