On the rainy days we put up a tent that Payne got for Christmas in our den...I just put it back up in the closet one night this week!
One day Payne even drug
his Franklin chair into
the tent to play on his laptop...
or as he says, "Checking his email."
Then we promised Payne that we would take him to the zoo, so he got ready by himself (his new thing lately)...as you can see it was a Sperry shoe, pajama, baseball cap combo.
Needless to say...we didn't keep this outfit on. But we couldn't go to the zoo because of the rain...so we settled for the park in case we had to make a quick getaway in the rain. Sadly, we were the only ones at the park and we didn't get to stay long because it began drizzling...but Payne was satisfied for a little bit!
Our little Spiderman couldn't quite figure out how to get to the middle of this contraption!
Then at the end of the break, we went to see Disney Live with some friends...we had a blast!! Of course Payne kept saying all week that we were going to Disneyworld...hard to explain, so I didn't really try to, but he wasn't disappointed. To him it WAS Disneyworld!
Here are Avery and Payne with their matching Mickey and Minnie toys!
Waiting on Mickey Mouse...
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEicXwfIiedtL8NB8LvohQNFrEjb5ti-ALUFaYqMcB0GRmecPOEFH6rZS35geh2FNhw5i6xZUjaBJFQEqoES8tp8UFXSflkfSHCoNgg1ietLoKZqftu9_LLFOZSXGiD-jV9JizE7wrUjf14/s1600-h/DSC01165.JPG">
...and he finally arrived!
Payne's favorite was "Little Einsteins"
Although the popcorn he and Avery shared seemed to be a close second to the show itself!
Overall, we had a fantastic Spring Break! It was sad to leave the family to go back to work...but I know that we only have less than 40 school days left until the summer!! And Payne really missed us that first day...he told me how much he missed me when I picked him up and he said later, "Mommy, you make my heart so happy!" Now that...is priceless!







Is that the new park in Duncan?
ReplyDeleteLooks like y'all enjoyed your week off. I'm counting down the days too:)
Yes Stacy...it is...very nice place to take the kiddos. I think everyone around is counting off the days!!
ReplyDelete