Thursday, January 22, 2009

Urgent Prayer Request

My good friend and co-worker Tonya has a little boy named Coy who is almost four months old. He has had a cold for a few days that has gotten progressively worse and today he was admitted into the hospital. He has tested positive for RSV and he is receiving breathing treatments and antibiotics. They have told Tonya that he will likely be in the hospital for a couple of days. This is a very scary and worrisome time for Tonya and her husband, and I cannot imagine as a mom having my four month old baby in the hospital. Please remember them in your prayers and I will keep everyone updated!

3 comments:

  1. I will be praying. That is scarey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep them in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very scary, my middle child was in hospital with RSV when he was 5 weeks old. I will keep them in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete