This past weekend (long weekend at that!)Payne's friend Avery came over to play. They have such a great time when they get together and Payne thought that he was too cool having a friend over to play in his room with all of his stuff. Well, after Avery left to go home Payne was quite upset and every once in awhile he would pitifully say "Avery Mommy?" as if she was going to come back at anytime. Later that night he was walking around the house saying, "I loooooove Avery!" which of course I thought was too cute. But then I mistakenly asked, "Do you love Mommy?" to which he responded, "No, I love Avery!" Every mother's worst fear...being replaced by another girl!! I knew it would happen eventually...but I didn't think it would be at the age of two and a half!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







I am so happy that we are friends and that Payne and Avery will have at least one good friend in each other!!
ReplyDeleteI found your blog through Susan H. and I am so glad I did. Can't wait to get to know you better through blogging!!
ReplyDeleteYea! So glad we can commment!! :) What sweet little friends!
ReplyDeleteI am glad I found your blog!! Payne is so cute!! You might want to watch out, he'll be talking about marriage soon:)
ReplyDeleteAww you have to watch out for those girls...including mine...lol!!!
ReplyDelete